Monday, July 06, 2015

FILM IMITATES LIFE - Who ordered the CODE RED at the 1988 Sydney Yugoslav Consulate?


FILM IMITATES LIFE - Who ordered the CODE RED at the 1988 Sydney Yugoslav Consulate?
THE SHOOTER - Zoran Matijas. A lowly-ranked Yugoslav Consul guard who did not have diplomatic immunity. He was revealed to be the shooter of a 16 year old Croat demonstrator outside the Yugoslav Consulate in Sydney, Australia. Tokic did not in any way pose a threat. Mystery still remains as to why he was shot. TEAM UZUNOV, citing newly released Australian Security Intelligence (ASIO) files, reveals some startling new facts - link to COMRADE TITO GAMES
But those who understand the modus operandi of Yugoslav intelligence (UDBa aka SDB); it was a ruthlessly efficient, disciplined service which killed more overseas dissidents than the Soviet KGB.
Matijas to have opened fire, "spontaneously," remains unlikely for the reason outlined above and secondly, the Australian Federal Police in sending reinforcements to the Yugoslav consulate were deliberately denied access three times by Consular staff until eventually allowed in and then had restored order when Matijas opened fire.
WHO ORDERED THE CODE RED? WHO GAVE THE ORDER SHOOT TO KILL?
A FEW GOOD MEN 
Kaffee: Colonel Jessup, did you order the Code Red?!
Judge Randolph: You don't have to answer that question!
Jessup: I'll answer the question. You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled!
Jessup: You want answers?!
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessup: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns….
Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?
Jessup: I did the job that—-
Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?!!
Jessup: YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!!

UDBa DOWN UNDER
Prosecutor: SDB Commander (Nacelnik), did you order the Code Red?!
Judge: You don't have to answer that question!
SDB Commander: I'll answer the question. You want answers?
Prosecutor: I think I'm entitled!
SDB Commander: You want answers?!
Prosecutor: I want the truth!
SDB Commander: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those diplomatic walls have to be guarded by men with guns…
Prosecutor: Did you order the Code Red?
SDB Commander: I did the job that—-
Prosecutor: Did you order the Code Red?!!
SDB Commander: YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!!

No comments: